| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dubuque, Ia in July is really warm at 22.4 °C (72.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.7 °C (62.1 °F).
- In July the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 11.3 °C (20.3 °F).
- The weather in July is not exactly parched. Circa 102.1mm (4in) of fluid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 14:30 long and the longest day is 15:14 long with an average length of 14:56.
Check the distance to and compare the Dubuque, Ia July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Dubuque, Ia, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Dubuque, Ia:
- Brodhead, Wi, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) ENE
- Dixon, Il, Usa - 72.8 kms (45.3 miles) SE
- Walnut, Il, Usa - 72.8 kms (45.3 miles) SE
- Clinton, Ia, Usa - 72.8 kms (45.3 miles) SE
- Morrison, Il, Usa - 89.3 kms (55.5 miles) SE
- Moline/ Quad City, Il, Usa - 106.7 kms (66.3 miles) S