| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dubuque, Ia in August is warm at 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.6 °C (79.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.3 °C (59.5 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in August is 11.3 °C (20.3 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly dry. Circa 119.1mm (4.7in) of H2O is dropped.
- The shortest day is 13:11 long and the longest day is 14:28 long with an average length of 13:51.
Check the distance to and compare the Dubuque, Ia August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Dubuque, Ia, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Dubuque, Ia:
- Brodhead, Wi, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) ENE
- Dixon, Il, Usa - 72.8 kms (45.3 miles) SE
- Walnut, Il, Usa - 72.8 kms (45.3 miles) SE
- Clinton, Ia, Usa - 72.8 kms (45.3 miles) SE
- Morrison, Il, Usa - 89.3 kms (55.5 miles) SE
- Moline/ Quad City, Il, Usa - 106.7 kms (66.3 miles) S